Delivered within a year!
Fully automatic robotic complete system. Everything manufactured in-house.
Ritchey-Chrétien Alt-Az telescope f7 f2.5 with Nasmyth focus.
Direct Drive motors with absolute encoders on all axis.
|Focal length||4800 mm|
|Optical diameter||>= 800 mm|
|Field of View||70 mm|
|Mirror material||Fused Silica (quartz), ultra low thermal expansion 0.55e-6/°C|
|Software||ASA Software, Windows package and Linux SDK (optional)|
|Pointing accuracy||< 8” RMS with pointing model (for altitude 20° to 85°)|
|Tracking accuracy||< 0,25” RMS within 5 minutes (at optimal ambient and sky conditions) over 5 min 0,05” RMS/min|
|Slewing speed||6°/sec (up to 10°/sec optional)|
- ASA AZ800 telescope including fork mount and telescope with ASA optics
- Telescope electronics rack including all power supplies for telescope, IP-remote power switch, Ethernet switch
- All tools necessary for telescope installation
- Laser for optical collimation
0x more precise
ASA Direct Drive
0% more favorable
ASA Modular System
- ASA ADR 160 – Derotators
- ASA filter wheel for 4x 100 x 100 mm filters
- Customer specific camera adapter
- Correctors: Field Flattener, Reducers
- ASA-UPS (uninterruptable power supply)
- Main mirror cover